Red Cross Motto

"The Greatest Tragedy is indifference"

Our Challenge

Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? Mary Oliver

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ethiopia is on my mind

I thought I would share a few photos of Ethiopia to inspire the potential travelers for our upcoming trip in January.  How does a woman like myself, used to comfort and ease fall in love with a place such as Ethiopia?  I remember one of our last days in country last Feb. looking out my hotel window at the city of Addis Ababa and thinking..I am really going to miss this place!  I also remember vowing, I will come back.   We will take 12- 15 women to a land where there is much suffering and it will change them.  They will come home feeling and thinking different about their lives, and it will be good!  Check out these photos and imagine yourself with us in january!


No comments: