Red Cross Motto

"The Greatest Tragedy is indifference"

Our Challenge

Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? Mary Oliver

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Bazaar

The Faith that Works Christmas Bazaar is fast approaching. This event will raise funds for International Crisis Aid and their efforts to open a home here in St. Louis for the rescue, shelter, and renewal of children rescued from sex trafficking. People have asked me how I became involved with such a cause, my answer, I don't really know, I believe God brought it to me. I was seeking ways to put my faith into action and one thing led to another and here I am, VERY involved in this "cause."

This Bazaar is a very small way I hope to be part of a solution to such an evil that we are now seeing more and more in this country. My hope? To bring women from all over to stand up for the rights and protection of these precious children who cannot fight for themselves. Help be a part of this effort by doing your Christmas shopping on DEC. 3rd at this exciting event. There will be 22 exciting Vendors along with donated items form all over the country. There will also be plenty of information for you about sex trafficking and the horrors these chidren face everyday and how you can make a difference.

See all the details on the FAITH THAT WORKS FACEBOOK PAGE.

No comments: