Red Cross Motto

"The Greatest Tragedy is indifference"

Our Challenge

Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? Mary Oliver

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Backyard study.


Anyone interested in a backyard study, let me know. I am planning six wonderful weeks of God's word in the book of James. Anyone have a trial, a temptation, need patience in suffering, or wisdom on how to tame the tongue? Well James is the book for you!! WOW, I sound like a commercial.. Honestly, this short, five chapter book in God's word is one of my favorites. I am looking so forward to teaching it, I decided to do Two studies, one on Tuesday morning at West county Community Church, and one in the evening in my backyard. This second one will be a blast, with food and tons of time to kick back and enjoy one another. The day of that one is undecided. Post an entry on this blog and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have 4 committed for Tuesday nights.. going to be fun.