Red Cross Motto

"The Greatest Tragedy is indifference"

Our Challenge

Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? Mary Oliver

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Network of Friends..

What is a blog for? I originally set up this Blog to use as a networking tool for my business, "MEMORYZINMOTION." But, as summer is fast approaching and I am planning a summer bible study I have been thinking about how difficult it is to "stay spiritual" in the summer! Many of my friends and I have talked about how disconnected we feel with each other and the Lord in the summer. I guess with the kids home, vacation schedules, out-of-town company, ect..it is easy to get off track! So last night as I was speaking with a friend about bible study she commented, "keep me posted" and I thought, POST, BLOG, great idea! So-I will use this to share details about bible study and a few thoughts if you care to read! My hope is that you will share back. Let's keep each other encouraged and strengthened in The Lord!

No comments: