Red Cross Motto

"The Greatest Tragedy is indifference"

Our Challenge

Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? Mary Oliver

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Being intentional


The Sseko design party is approaching fast, Aug 28th. I am thrilled with the response of so many that want to help women they have never met thousands of miles away. The word intentional keeps coming to mind. I look back and realize much of the good intentions I have had in the past have not produced the fruit I wanted because of my getting side-tracked. I have always wanted to help women, to make a difference, but life is busy, the laundry is mounting, the kids are crying, and I am tired. I realize now how important being intentional is..here is what it looks like, Pray, wait, look for opportunity, wait some more, and when God brings something your way: ACT ON IT! You see, when you have prayed, waited, watched, and prayed and waited some more, then when opportunity comes you know, you are ready! That is the key to being intentional. If you want to be intentional about helping women in Uganda, order your sandals at www.ssekodesigns.com.

No comments: