Red Cross Motto

"The Greatest Tragedy is indifference"

Our Challenge

Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? Mary Oliver

Thursday, July 23, 2009

photograph

The photo in the heading of this blog was taken in Wyoming. I took it from above, looking down on a beautiful canyon. I wanted to capture the beauty of that day so I could remember that exact place and the way it made me feel. I love my camera. I love being able to capture special places, remembering them at a later date, savoring them, and remembering the impact they had in my life.

Sometimes I annoy people as I am asking them to pose, but most of the time I just snap away regardless of what they say. It was one of those times when my husband , Steve was teaching some great kids about the game of basketball. Check out this photo and imagine a seven footer relating to a group of wound up kids that just want to play some ball.

Photobucket

No comments: