Red Cross Motto

"The Greatest Tragedy is indifference"

Our Challenge

Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? Mary Oliver

Saturday, May 30, 2009

What am I doing Up so Late!!

I want to be sleeping right now but it is one of those strange nights when I think I am actually too tired to sleep. Today was a great day, beautiful weather, a great party-celebrating another graduate, and sweet moments at home with Steve and the kids.

Right now though, I feel troubled. I am not sure why. There just seems to be times in my life as a mother when I am alerted to something, as if something is not right. Usually when this happens, I can't sleep, I pray, think, write, finally go to sleep and about two days later the penny drops and I realize what was nagging me! I have found it so important not to jump to any conclusions, just wait. Wait on what? Wait on the Lord! I find more and more that when I stop trying to figure it out, God just shows me things..important things, things a mom needs to know. So, right now I am waiting. I pray for the kids, my husband, and rest in the knowledge that God is holding them tight, and with that said- I say goodnight.

No comments: